Grieboski Jolly Caraway and the breadth of its programmatic focus require interns to undertake a considerable amount of responsibility and daily tasks which include but are not limited to the following:
- Conduct research and analysis drafting (e.g. briefing papers, proposals, reports)
- Draft memos and press releases
- Meet and correspond with government/elected officials’ offices
- Attend meetings, receptions, Hill and Embassy events, and committee hearings
- Social media tasks (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Coordinate and participate in meetings and help to organize events
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college/university or equivalent international institution for the duration of the internship
- GPA equivalent of 3.0 or higher
- Although we gladly welcome a wide array of backgrounds, intern candidates should have some knowledge and/or interest in international relations, government, public policy, business, non-profit, human rights and/or religious studies
- Good qualitative and quantitative research skills
- Strong interpersonal, communications, verbal, and written skills
- Creative leadership skills
- Cooperative and team-oriented personality
Please send us a formal email with your cover letter, resume, and a two page writing sample to info@GJCCorp.com. Please include any additional information or comments in the email.
- Spring Session (Jan-May): Rolling
- Summer Session (May-Aug): March 15th
- Fall Session (Aug-Dec): July 31st
We’re hiring! Please see below for a list of opportunities.
- Associate – Business Development
- Executive Assistant
We’d love to hear from you! Grieboski Jolly Caraway is an equal opportunity employer and is strongly-committed to the diversity of our employees. In fact, it strengthens our organization. Grieboski Jolly Caraway does not discriminate in hiring, or in any other respect, on the basis of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, personal appearance, political affiliation, marital status, family responsibilities, matriculation, disability, status as a veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
To apply, please fill out the form below. For further questions, please contact our Chief Operating Officer, Blake Kokus.
With ever-evolving technologies, geopolitical landscapes, and corporate and environmental realities, Grieboski Jolly Caraway appreciates the benefit of building strong Strategic Partnerships.
If you believe that a strategic partnership with Grieboski Jolly Caraway could be mutually-beneficial for your company and ours, find out more by contacting our Chief Strategy Officer, Olivia Dulmage. A request for a meeting/call can be submitted through http://grieboskijollycaraway.com/contact/. Please label the Subject line as Strategic Partnership Inquiry.